Moorhill Primary School Uniform
We believe that the wearing of a school uniform enables children to identify with their school, gives a sense of belonging, is practical and smart, reinforces a positive work ethos and reduces expenditure for parents/carers.
We ask that children do not wear jewellery to school. Children are permitted to wear a small pair of stud earrings if consent is given by parents or guardians on the school admission forms. [This rule does not apply to jewellery for religious purposes].
- Blue jumper or cardigan – this can be with the school logo (obtained from Crested Schoolwear in Cannock) or without a logo from most supermarkets (Asda, Sainsbury’s, and Tesco)
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Black or grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Blue gingham or striped dress
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain black jogging bottoms or shorts (depending on the weather)
- Plain black tracksuit top, blue Moorhill Hoodie or normal blue school jumper/cardigan
- Plain white or black trainers (Velcro preferred for younger children who are unable to tie their own laces)
- We also have a school tracksuit available (see below) – should parents wish to purchase this, please visit Crested Schoolwear in Cannock.
We try hard in everything that we do. We want to achieve our best.
Purchasing School Uniform
Items of uniform can be purchased from any major clothing retailer and items with our school logo on can be obtained from:
67 High Green
Tel: 01543 504866